You love yoga and you're ready to serve in a deeper way.
Do you hear the whisper or maybe even the roar of your intuition telling you its time to take charge? To step up your yoga business, strengthen your leadership skills, or bring forth the new heart-centered venture you’ve yearned to launch?
Now you can turn your intention into action and craft the life you desire in one or more of these areas:
Do know that you have greater potential and that yoga philosophy offers so much wisdom that guides us to our best selves?
Do you want to develop consistent wellness practices, so you can be grounded, centered, vital and live a long healthy life?
Compassionate Coaching™ helps you:
- Lead with love
- Unleash your innate creative genius
- Create a clear path to your desired future
- Say goodbye to overwhelm
- Get unstuck and into action
- Share your authentic gifts
- Be grateful, joyful and more present
Our programs are delivered by masterful coaches who all are certified yoga teachers and coaches. Our approach weaves movement and meditation into personalized sessions. Talking Yoga Coaches will guide you to access and unleash your inner truth, so you can overcome challenges and embody clarity, confidence, and commitment.
Get started today with a free 30 minute chat with Laurel Donnellan, Co-Founder at Talking Yoga and co-author of the Compassionate Coaching Framework.
This is the process:
- Laurel will get to know you better in your scheduled call, provide support and develop your customized coaching program based on your preferences, budget, challenges and schedule.
- We have packages that range from 3 to 14 weeks of coaching depending on which process best serves your objectives
- Laurel will match you to the best coach to address your needs and your coach will contact you to launch your program.
- Sessions in your program last one hour by phone, skype or zoom and you will have assignments to complete between sessions as part of the transformation process.
- You can check-in with your coach via text or email anytime, as part of your program.