INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect two basic types of information from our Site; namely, personal information and Aggregated Data. "Personal information" is information that is directly associated with a specific person, such as your name, address, telephone number, billing information, or e-mail address, or information about activities that are directly linked to a specific person.
Personal Information does not include anonymized information. Anonymized information is data we collect about a group or category of users from which individual identities have been removed ("Aggregated Data"). Aggregated Data may include anonymous demographic information such as country of origin, citizenship, ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, submission and survey information. In other words, how you use our Site may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Site as Aggregated Data, but no Personal Information will be included in the resulting data that comprises the Aggregated Data. Aggregated data helps us understand trends and user needs so that we can better consider new services or tailor our existing offering to user desires. An example of Aggregated Data is a report that shows how frequently and how long a webcast has been accessed. The report would not contain any Personal Information, but the Aggregated Data might be purchased by or shared with a third party such as one of our licensors.
Here are the types of personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Information You Give Us: We collect information you give us when you register for or use our Service, or post information on the Site. Examples include the following:
1. Donation/Purchase Information. When you make a donation on our Site, we may collect various kinds of information about you, including your name, e-mail address, credit card information, your employer, home and business addresses, and home and business phone numbers. In the event that Talking Yoga offers products for sale online, when you make purchases from the Site, we may collect purchasing information such as product orders and shipping address(es), and payment information.
2. Submissions. From time-to-time we may post surveys on the Site. The surveys may request demographic information and customer feedback. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to participate and disclose information. Such survey information will be used to improve the overall experience on our Site. Also, we may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions to our customer service department.
3. Public Forums. Talking Yoga may offer online chat rooms, discussion boards, online forums and other interactive technologies that allow individual comments and messages to be tied to a user's name or e-mail address. Any information you post in such forums is public information. We cannot control what uses third parties may make of personal information you share in such forums.
4. Automatically Collected Information: We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit the Site, our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser you use. Information may be automatically collected through the use of "cookies" which are discussed in more detail below. We also collect various types of "clickstream" information which is information about your browsing behavior, such as IP address information, entry and exit points for the Site, webcasts or playlists accessed, and page views and impressions.
Information About Children.
We do not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from children under the age of 13. If we create offers and products that make it appropriate to collect information from children under the age of 13, we will notify you of the change in this Policy. We also will ask a parent to confirm his/her consent in advance of any collection, use or disclosure of that information.
Use of "Cookies"
Most browsers automatically accept cookies as the default setting. You should be able to modify the setting of your browser to reject cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the sites you visit by editing browser options. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will still be able to access those parts of our site available to the general public, but you may not be able to use some of the site's features or services and you may have a less satisfactory experience.
As technology advances and cookies provide more functionality, we expect to utilize them in different offerings in different ways. As we do so, this Policy will be updated to provide you with more information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal Use of Personal Information.
In general, we use personal information internally to serve our users and to enhance and extend our relationship with our users. For example, by understanding how you use the Site from your computer, we are able to customize and personalize your experience. More specifically, we use personal information for donation purposes, to complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Site, to respond to customer support inquiries, and to create and inform you of new products or services from Talking Yoga or others that better meet your needs. You should review the following section to understand when we disclose personal information to third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
We disclose personal information when we have your consent to do so, as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, for marketing purposes (unless you have chosen not to receive such communications, in certain business transactions), when required by law, or when permitted to protect our rights or property. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
1. Your consent. We will disclose personal information with your consent, which we may obtain in writing, verbally, through online means or as part of a separate agreement. If new services are offered in the future that require disclosure of personal information to third parties or other uses of personal information not covered in this Policy, we will update this Policy to reflect the changes.
2. Transaction processing. We disclose personal information to third parties as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested (such as purchases or donations) or to perform a service on our behalf. When a third party acts solely on our behalf, we will require it to follow our privacy practices.
3. Internal Analysis. We may collect and use information about you and your use of our services for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregated traffic patterns, and understand demographic, customer interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of these tasks.
4. Business Transfers: Information about our users and the Site is very important to Talking Yoga's operations and is an asset of Talking Yoga. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Site, the sale or pledge of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of Talking Yoga.
5. Protection of Talking Yoga and Others: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our rights or property, or to protect our user from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of our Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
MEMBER LIST OPT-OUT
As discussed above, Talking Yoga may exchange membership lists with third parties. To have your name and address coded so that it will be excluded from all member list exchanges, please contact us at 512-222.6651 or support@TalkingYoga.com and we will exclude your name immediately.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We will revise and update this Policy if our practices change, as technology changes, or as we add new services or change existing ones. If we make any material changes to the Policy or to how we handle your personal information, we will post an "update" notice to the Site and change the date of the Policy. You should refer back to this page for the latest information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact email@example.com. Or you can send mail to: 7 Trout Pond Road, Sag Harbor, NY 11963.
(Last Updated: May 24, 2018)